Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020
Partner John A. Mills will be speaking on a panel to discuss teletherapy and the law in light of COVID-19. This free online event from TogetherWell was put together to assist mental health providers transition to virtual practicing.
Please join our expert panel who will share their knowledge about offering services virtually:
Panel One: Coronavirus and Clinician Self Care
- Speaker: Helen Hsu, Psy.D.
- Speaker: Meag-gan O’Reilly, Ph.D.
- Moderator: LaWanda Hill, Ph.D.
Panel Two: Using Teletherapy
- Speaker: Haesue Jo, LMFT
- Speaker: Chandler Chang, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Ankhesenamun Ball, Psy.D.
- *Complimentary video by Michi Fu, Ph.D.
Panel Three: Teletherapy and the Law
- Speaker: Joseph P. McMenamin, MD, JD
- Speaker: John Mills, JD
- Moderator: Jorge Wong, Ph.D.
Panel Four: Online Mental Health Platforms
- Speaker: Michele Haley, Ph.D.
- Speaker: Mathew Harris, Ph.D.
- Moderator: Brittany Aleshire, Ph.D.
Posted on April 9, 2020
TogetherWell Livestream Event
04/09/2020 5:00 pm-7:00 pmRegister
Harry Nelson Interviewed on NPR: With telehealth abortion, doctors have to learn to trust and empower patientsHarry Nelson Interviewed on BBC News: US to require negative Covid tests for travelers from ChinaClient Alert: Priority Privacy Update – Social Media and the Erosion of Medical Privacy8 Nelson Hardiman Attorneys Named to the 2023 Southern California Super Lawyers ListClient Alert: Cannabis Businesses Can Use Writ of Attachment to Expedite Collections